Bachelorette Party Stop is your guide to online resources for planning a bachelorette party or bachelor party. We've reviewed every website and only list those that contain the very best information to help you plan every aspect including party ideas, games, party favors, food and drink for your bachelorette party or bachelor party. We'll help make your bachelorette party or bachelor party a memorable one.
Bachelorette Party Limos and Party Busses
When traveling during your bachelorette party, you need to make sure to have transportation worked out in advance. Booking a bachelorette party limo or bachelorette party bus can be either an easy process or one that causes anxiety at the last minute.
We have included information below to make your bachelorette party limo booking experience a smooth one:
2) Ask The Right Questions - Make sure to tell the bachelorette party limo company the following information:
3) How Much Is The Limo or Party Bus - It is important to remember that most limo companies have a minimum amount of hours as well as needing gratuity (tips). In addition, most charge for the extras which include alcohol, movies, entertainment, etc so find out all the charges and the total gross cost so you are not surprised on the day or evening of the bachelorette party. Most limo and party bus companies also want a deposit so find out about that as well. Some companies will allow you to haggle a little as there is a lot of competition.
4) What Is Included? - Find out in the price what is included since many times limos or party busses will throw in some extras. Many times you can also get a bachelorette party package deal so find out and ask at the beginning.
5) Get A Referral From A Friend - It is always nice to get a referral from a friend who has used a company before. Some limo companies show more customer service than others and are easier to deal with. In addition, you don't want one that may cancel on you the night of the bachelorette party (which is not common but a bummer when it happens).
6) Reconfirm Your Reservation 2 Days In Advance - Call the limousine company or party bus company two days in advance of the party to make sure everything is still on target. It is important to make sure they did not lose your reservation or had an issue with your limousine or party bus. 2 days may give you time just in case you need to book another company or change arrangements.
7) Bring Extra Alcohol/Drinks and Movies - It is always fun to prepare and have some additional beverages that everyone likes handy. You may also want to bring some decorations for the limo or party bus to add to the festivities. If there is a DVD player, make sure to take some of your favorite movies and tunes.
8) How Much Should You Tip The Limo Driver - Make sure to tip the bachelorette party limo or party bus driver for your night of fun as they are making sure you stay safe while having a good time. The typical tip for a limo driver is 15%. Some limo drivers feel it should be about $10-15 an hour. This should help in your tipping amount.
9) Who Pays For the Bachelorette Party Limo or Party Bus - It is customary for the bachelorette party girls to all chip in and pay for the bachelorette party limo or party bus. Everyone should help treat the bachelorette / bride-to-be to her transportation. It is helpful for whomever is planning the bachelorette party limo / party bus rental to ask the girls for the money prior to the night or entrance into the bus so you can make sure money is collected. It is a pain to try and get this money at a later time after the bachelorette party.
10) Ask For A Fun Driver - It is important to make sure your driver is easy-going and fun! Customer service is important and just because an agency is good, it does not mean the limo driver is good as well. Request a limo driver that likes to take bachelorette party girls around and does not mind loud talking, laughing and having fun! Again, it is also important to be respectful of this driver as well since they are trying to keep you safe.
All and all, have a great time at the bachelorette party! The bachelorette party limo or bachelorette party bus is a great way to travel in style on the "Last Night Out".